It's been awhile since I have updated the blog. Probably because Kaylee keeps me so busy that I am exhausted by the end of the night. 18 months she is now officially a toddler. This is such a fun yet challenging age. She is starting to really communicate with us, which could be mistaken as being very demanding. For example the minute we walk in the door she yells "shoes off" or when we are about to go somewhere she brings our shoes to us and says "shoes on." When she wants a piggy back ride she says "tight" because we always tell her to hold on tight. When she wakes up in the morning she tells us Mouse House so we will put on Mickey Mouse club House so she can do the "hot dog" dance. She definitely knows what she wants and what she doesn't want. It seems as if her favorite word is No. She is attempting to count even though it goes something like this "2, 5,6,9." One of my favorites so far is her pulling down my shirt in Noah's bagels and screaming "boobies." She is full of wonder and I feel so blessed that I can watch her explore the world and everything it has to offer.




0 Responses to "one and half years old ALREADY"

Post a Comment