8:03 AM

Christmas Eve eve light looking. Everyone has been talking about this particular house in Rohnert Park so we ventured out and went to see what it was all about. It was like Disneyland and Las Vegas threw up on this house. Kaylee loved it because it had Mickey and Minnie mouse plus an amazing train setup. One photography lesson Corey taught me about this picture is that I should have captured the picture with Kaylee looking the other way. He said I should usually have the subject looking at the larger part of the photo to draw the eye into it. Another photo tip to remember.

Here is a better look at half of the house.
Also today I was super excited to make Christmas cookies with Kaylee. After getting all the stuff out and starting to make them she broke down threw herself on the ground and started crying no no no. She was not into it, so disappointed I put her in her highchair turned on Rudolph and made cookies by myself. She had no problem eating the cookies, in fact I think that is all she ate all day. I also don't think she wanted to make eye contact because she knew I was mad at her.

0 Responses to "day 28 of 365"

Post a Comment