10:11 PM




This is no joke, Kaylee Brelle Weekley joined the world on April 1st, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. She weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. My labor lasted 7.5 hours from the time my water broke until she arrived. I pushed for 1.5 hours which was way longer then I expected. I had an amazing midwife that helped me deliver without any pain medication. I also had some wonderful nurses that were heaven sent to help me push her out. The only way I can explain it is one crazy, intense, painful, unbelievable, amazing experience. The minute I saw her was surreal. Our whole pregnancy I couldn't wait to see what she would look like and when I finally saw her I couldn't believe how cute she was... but of course I would think that she's mine.



0 Responses to "April Fools"

Post a Comment