10:57 PM

Tonight I needed a little relaxation so I jumped in the bath while Kaylee was taking her late afternoon nap.  Well I think it's a well known fact that the minute you try to do something, especially relaxing, the baby does something to interrupt the moment. Well Kaylee is no exception. She woke up the minute I layed back and rested my head on the wall. So instead of letting her cry, I let her join me. It was not relaxing, it was better.... it was so much fun. She had a good ol' time in there with mommy, while daddy tried to capture the moment (in a descent way). These were two of my favorite shots he got. 


2 Responses to "bath time"

  1. Meghan Says:

    She is so adorable! I want to pinch her thighs!!

  2. kelita123 Says:

    how fun! i'm inspired to do this now.

Post a Comment