Since I was late to the game and I want to document this pregnancy I thought I should start from the beginning.
Once we had Kaylee everyone started asking when is the next one coming. Well I wasn't sure I wanted a next one.
I was fine with just one. I wasn't sure I could love another child as much as I loved our new baby. Well that
changed and I decided when Kaylee was 2.5 we would start trying for a brother or sister. To make a long story
short I got off the pill in January and we started really trying around April but didn't finally get pregnant until
September so we were very excited to finally get a positive pregnancy test. The ironic thing is at that point
Kaylee was two and half, my body and mind must have finally been in sync.

0 Responses to "Let's go back a few months."

Post a Comment