11:59 AM



How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs (got weighed yesterday at the dr.) That means I've gained a pound a week since my last weigh in. If I keep that up I'll have gained about 30 lbs by the end. I guess I better stop eating oreos and ice cream every night.
Best moment this week: Hearing a strong heartbeat at the Drs.
Movement: Lots of movement very low.
Food cravings: This week it's been vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup (hence the picture)
Anything making you sick? Nope
Belly button in or out? Barely and innie
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy (most of the time)
Looking forward to this week: Valentines day. Although I think it's a stupid holiday I'm having fun with making crafts and baking heart cookies with Kaylee. We are also going to a Fancy Nancy Under the Sea Tea Party on Tuesday at the book store.


0 Responses to "6 months along"

Post a Comment